Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) International Airport (BLQ)
An increasing large number of cars, motorbikes and other vehicles arrive every day at Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) Airport (BLQ) and there are several different tariffs applied, depending upon the required length of stay and proximity to both the domestic and international terminals.
In total, there are now more than 5,000 different allocated parking spaces at Bologna Airport, together with designated bays reserved for passengers with disabilities and special needs.
Express (where the first 15 minutes are free) and valet parking is also available in both areas P1 and P2.
Tel: +39 051 647 9628
Short, Medium and Long-Term
The different car parks in operation at Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) International Airport (BLQ) are as follows. P1, P2 and P3 are all charged per hour (0 to 3 hours), up to 7 hours and then per day. Reservations are possible and required for long stays in P4:
- P1 - offering ground floor level parking, partly undercover
- P2 - a secure multi-storey car park which is completely covered
- P3 - a spreading parking lot, with a small selection of spaces undercover
- P4 - an open car park recommended for medium to long stays at BLQ, charged per day, with a reduction for periods of longer than one week. CCTV is on hand to make this area more secure
- P5 - used purely as a temporary overflow car park in the summer months, when Bologna Airport is at its very busiest. Free shuttle buses connect P5