Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) International Airport (BLQ)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
Sited on the north-western suburbs of Bologna, Guglielmo Marconi International Airport (BLQ) is easy to locate and lies off the Autostrada Adriatica and the Via Francesco Zanardi, close to the Autostrada del Sole.
Important towns nearby Bologna Airport include Calderara di Reno, Longara, San Vitale Grande and Trebbo to the north, Lavino di Mezzo to the west, and Borgo Panigale to the south.
Also within reach, Coticella is situated to the far east of the airport and directly north of Bologna, with Lippo bordering the north-eastern edge. The Via dell'Aeroporto leads to Bologna Airport's two terminal buildings and the parking areas.
Directions to Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) International Airport (BLQ) from the city:
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport stands approximately 6 km / 3.5 miles to the north of central Bologna
- The Tangenziale Bypass travels to the airport
- The airport is clearly signposted on all main routes as the 'Aeroporto di Bologna', including the A14 Tangenziale Bypass (Autostrada Adriatica) - junction 4
- Major roads around Bologna (Guglielmo Marconi) Airport (BLQ) include the A13, the A14, the A1
- The drive time should be no more than 15 minutes, unless the traffic is unusually bad
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ): Virtual Google Maps